Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Is the web browser on the lg pf 1000u projector a full

Customer Question

is the web browser on the lg pf 1000u projector a full browser that supports online shopping? And next can u use a usb keyboard through the usb port? And last but not least do the USA versions now have the Amazon App I heard the first units from South Korea did not include the Amazon App as advertized...THANKS!!!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Yes to two of your questions - the Amazon app is included by default. Also, you can use a USB mouse and keyboard with this projector. You can use wired or wireless versions of either.

As for the browser, it is functional and will work with some online shopping sites. But it has minimal functionality, so you should not expect to use it as your primary browser. Some sites, shopping or otherwise, will not render correctly because of the browser's limited support for some standards like ActiveX.