Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Where can I purchase two air con filters 1999 model

Customer Question

Where can I purchase two air con filters for a 1999 model Panasonic split system model Cs-2473 kr s/n(###) ###-####
Regards Brian
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Consumer Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You can get these from Statewide Appliance. Here is the web page with the parts and contact information:

http://bitli.es/TNRJFB

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I contacted Statewide Appliance spares as per your answer and they informed me that the filters are discontinued????
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

I found a cross reference to NPCWD00134X, which is the filter for a different model, but that appears to be discontinued. Both say "replaced by long life filter", but I am unable to find a reference to such a filter.

Actually, I did find a reference to it, but I cannot be sure that it fits your unit. You might want to call the company to see if they have it in stock and then compare the dimensions of your filter to it.

CZ-SA16P

Actually... I do think that might fit. I looked at the diagram of the split-duct that uses that one, and yours, and the sizes appear to be the same.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You should have a way to request a phone call from your side, which can then be made by an Expert in your area.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I phoned Statewide appliances and quoted your cross reference but they said that means nothing to them they need the Brand name as they don't keep in stock but order in from the manufacturer .

Panasonic.