Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I need help my ASD has no sound it a dummy ouput

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the ASD IS The ARISE SECURE DESKTOP FOR MY COMCAST CLIENT I HIT THE WRONG SELECTION IN SOUND INSTEAD OF LOGITECH SPEAKERS I HIT DUMMY?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Consumer Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You can resolve this by removing and reinstalling the Arise desktop client and choosing the correct sound option this time around. Let me know if you have any problems doing that.