Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My garmin forerunner 225 stopped syncing Bluetooth. I tried

Customer Question

My garmin forerunner 225 stopped syncing Bluetooth. I tried a manual reset, and now I've lost my run!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Consumer Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Unfortunately, once you have done a manual reset, the data that was in the device cannot be recovered. I wish I had better news for you, but the data is no longer there. If you have any other questions please let me know.