John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I had a Panasonic set, had to replace, just purchased thee

Customer Question

I had a Panasonic set for years, had to replace, just purchased thee unit with base and three phones. I am 82 and hard of hearing, cannot hear the phone ringing even up at the highest level.
do you sell an amplified part I could put on this ????? years back, we purchased such at radio shack, they are now out of business. it worked well. an amplifier !!!!!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

There is not an external amplifier available from panasonic directly.
I can recommend an alternative amplified phone system, if you want to return this system.

OR, I can recommend an external (aftermarket) ringer/amplifier, but keep in mind that will ONLY work on the main base station, so you'd only hear it ring in the main room, not where any of the cordless handsets are located.

Which would you prefer, and which is the current model you have?