Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

A1-810 will not load

Customer Question

a1-810 will not load
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Consumer Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

In this case, your only option is to do a complete reset of the tablet. Be aware that taking these steps will erase the tablet and put it back to factory condition. If there is data that you do not have backed up, it may be lost.

1. Power off the tablet.
  2. Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.
  3. While holding the Volume up button, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.
  4. Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons.
  5. On the Android system recovery <3e> screen, select wipe data/factory reset. Use the Volume up and Volume down keys to navigate through the menus and use the Power button to select the desired option.
  6. When prompted to "Confirm wipe of all user data", select Yes -- delete all user data.
  7. Select reboot system now.