Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a panasonic massage chair several years ago I bought

Customer Question

Hi, I have a panasonic massage chair several years ago I bought from Brookstone and it was working fine until my dog bit through the wire connecting the "brains" to the chair.
Where do I find the year and model and can it be fixed?
Thank you,
Pam
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Consumer Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

On most brands, you can find the model number near the base on the back of the chair. If you don't find it there, if you can take a picture of the chair and attach it here using the paperclip icon, I may be able.to identify it for you.