Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have on the work bench a YEASU G-800DXA that took a zap of

Customer Question

I have on the work bench a YEASU G-800DXA that took a zap of lightening and showing burn on board YA9602-102C. can you replace burnt micro parts ? And can I buy a new board My home phone #(###) ###-####or Cell #(###) ###-####I will be up for a couple hours or more, Thanks for helping this is for a radioer who really enjoys turning his 7 eliment beem Ghost of GhostRadio&Tower email***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am Tech Michael.

There is a lot to this issue.

I will send you an offer so we can talk on the phone. I will do that for the lowest I can $5.00. If you accept I will call you on this problem to explain it all to you, I will help you solve the problems.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Mike