Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My safe is electronic and i forgot the number, now I can't

Customer Question

my safe is electronic and i forgot the number, now I can't open it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is a digital ELsafe
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your model has a key with it, that is the emergency unlock key. It is to be used to open the safe in the event of the combination not working or being forgotten.

You may have to contact your local Elsafe representative about this problem, also.

What model is your Elsafe, please? recovery procedure would vary according to model # *****