Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I HAVE A YAMAHA NATURAL SOUND AV RECEIVER RX-V563 THAT I

Customer Question

HI....I HAVE A YAMAHA NATURAL SOUND AV RECEIVER RX-V563 THAT I PURCHASED ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO AND HAVE LOST THE REMOTE.
I CAN NOT FIND A REPLACEMENT WITH THE EXACT RX-563 NUMBER.
IS THER ANOTHER REMOTE FROM YAHAMA THAT WOULD WORK THIS RX-V563 RECEIVER?
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,
KEN
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The original remote control for your Yamaha can be purchased at the link below:

http://www.partsimple.com/wn058100-yam-n-13.html?gclid=CjwKEAiA8qG1BRDz0tmK0pufw3QSJACfn6olJgTp4rHuogp_tjKmyvnxuUh6ImEVlL2UzkGTeVttdhoCqSbw_wcB

Also, any other model Yamaha remote will work for basic functions as well- as they have the same code set.

Universal remotes that support an "AV" or "Audio device" will also have codes for Yamaha and will control basic functions like volume and power.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.