Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have had a model#S0310 fire safe a few years. I thought

Customer Question

I have had a model#S0310 fire safe for quite a few years. I thought that I had registered it with you in case something happened. My grandson has done some thing with the key and I don't remember the combination. Can you help?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

I can help in guiding you to the right source at Sentry to retrieve your combination and key, but I wanted you to know that we are not Sentry safes, nor are we affiliated with any safes companies. We are a third party informational source that has the information you need.

Combinations are never available online, for your safety and protection. If you go to the following webpages and follow all directions, you will be able to retrieve your lost combination and order a set of keys (they come in sets of 2); if you believe you may have registered your safe with Sentry, you can even ask if you did and try to retrieve your login information or, if not, register your safe as soon as you receive your combination:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

You will also need to fill out a Notary form, proving safe ownership. This will be gotten from the webpages above.

If this is an urgent matter, you can request 2 day expedited shipping from Sentry, for an additional fee, as you can see on the webpages.

I hope this helped and wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher