Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My unit will not go to the home page. It seems to be stuck

Customer Question

My unit will not go to the home page. It seems to be stuck on a blank page with the note "images may be reversed". How do I reset the unit back to the default settings
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, Have you pressed and held the tiny reset button underneath the display using a paperclip for 8 full seconds and released? If not, can you please try that and let me know what happens?

Resetting the microprocessor By pressing RESET, you can reset the microprocessor to its initial settings without changing the bookmark information. The microprocessor must be reset in the following situations: ! Before using this unit for the first time after installation ! If the unit fails to operate properly ! When strange or incorrect messages appear on the display

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.