Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model R F 549 Panasonic Radio I need the part #rss136 the ac

Customer Question

model R F 549 Panasonic Radio I need the part #rss136 the ac to batt. sw with black wire and a red wire and white wire also the diagram to put back the line that moves the dial to change stations or where can I send radio to have get fixed and how much will it cost A.J. *************
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and considering the age, replacement part(s) are no longer readily available. Please click HERE. Add to this a major concern for the service fee/man-hours.

Perhaps a replacement may be more to your advantage. Click HERE and HERE. Of course there are other online offers for the same model as may be viewed HERE.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.