Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a control 4 remote that has the zone changed from

Customer Question

I have a control 4 remote that has the zone changed from family room to theatre and I need it changed back. I've done this before but lost the instructions. Can you tell me how to change it back?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This is available in the "room selector". Some of the navigators can be locked, including this one, which means you won't see it. But if you have done it before, then it must be unlocked.

If it is locked, you can unlock it in composer - Under Navigator Bar Settings or Settings Button, change Unlocked to Locked (e.g., Favorites). 2 Refresh your touch screens (File > Refresh Navigators in Composer HE) Then it should show on your touchscreens.

Let me know if that's not what you are looking for.

Oh... and I should tell you what to look for on the screen.

1. The top middle bar on most screens displays the current room. Select the room's name to change to another room. 2. The scrollbar in the left pane shows the building (Home), structure (House) and floor (Main). Select the building and floor. 3. The right pane shows each room in the house or floor, depending on what you select. For example, if you select Main in the left pane, you can select Kitchen in the right pane. When you select the room, notice that the new room displays at the top of the page.