John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Need help restoring info from icloud from old phone to new

Customer Question

Need help restoring info from icloud from old phone to new one IMMEDIATELY. DON'T NEED ALL THIS ADVERTISING CRAP NOR DO I WISH TO RECEIVE ANY MONTHLY SERVICE PROGRAM. JUST NEED HELP NOW. UNDERSTOOD?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Need answer here! Text won't do any good until I can restore phone. Currently phone is not operational until I can restore from old phone backed up on icloud. Got it?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is worthless. Please discontinue association. I will notify bank that any charges from you are unauthorized. UNDERSTOOD?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently decided to find a solution elsewhere.

In outline, as an initial answer, you need to first connect to iCloud with the old phone... then back up files to iCloud... then connect the new phone to iCloud after the backup is done from the old phone, and also disconnecting and de-configuring the old phone so that it is not connected to iCloud... and then get files from iCloud to the new phone.

If you'd like guidance through that process, let me know. If not, if you really wish to discontinue being helped by JustAnswer.com, then please contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. As a JustAnswer Expert, I have no power over such matters as membership, registration, billing, etc.