Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sony SXRD Video Projector Model VPL-HW20A that

Customer Question

I have a Sony SXRD Video Projector Model VPL-HW20A that needs a new lamp / filter and an adjustment to the universal control. A house call to change the lamp and filter along with adjusting the universal control is requested in Austin, Texas around the Arboretum. Who can I call in Austin, Texas to address these needs.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mark and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, consider NESDA certified service centers. Please click / goto http://www.tvrepairpros.com/.

Select "TEXAS TV Repair" and key in your Zip Code. Then click on the Submit button.