Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is there an upgrade that fits in the hole that is used with

Customer Question

Is there an upgrade that fits in the hole that is used with the classic 4 system on my DCME Martin?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Danny and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and to upgrade the standard Fishman Classic IV Preamp system, consider a Fishman Prefix Pro Blend Onboard Preamp. Please click HERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw the pre amp that you recommend and that works for me I just want to talk to you on the phone and money is OK just need to be directed to the page to set that up.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Danny.

Please click HERE for the installation manual.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

...and HERE for the User Guide.

If of interest, HERE for dealers and distributors.

Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi again Danny,

Any update(s)?