Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My old old Bose system remote control LCD showes "no

Customer Question

Customer: my old old Bose system remote control LCD showes "no response" blinking sign. Pressing Mute and button on the back of the area box does not help.Hi, I have an older Bose system, the model p1 music center. All of a sudden today the control center shows no response. I've tried all the trouble shooting methods to no avail. I get the first beep when trying to re-establish the link but never get the two beeps 10 seconds later. I also tried disconnecting from power for a few hours and trying again. No luck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. All worked fine until this am. i have also replaced the batteries in the remote
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes and happy to pay if you can resolve my issue
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just confirming you will get back to me when finished with other customer?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Unfortunately this fault is not repairable by the user, and the unit will need to be returned to a Bose service center.

To arrange a return, please call toll-free 1-***-***-****.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I notice your rating for my service has not gone through...
Do you need any further assistance?