Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a golf HERO 350X ranger turn it on cant move from

Customer Question

I have a golf HERO 350X ranger turn it on cant move from golf scene to any other scene
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

What happens if you do? Or do you mean that it's frozen completely?

Have you tried doing a hard reset of it yet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can hold the left button down it comes on but I cant change from golf to walk or settings or cycle but if I push select it goes to satellite and Camden golfs come up

Are you able to get to the settings screen? There is a reset of all system settings on the settings screen if you can get there. Also, how long have you had it?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
read the answer I cant get walk cycle settings I got it just before xmas at guildford

I did read the answer - but thank you for reminding me. I suppose it would be possible for someone who is replying to you to not read what you wrote first, but it would be rather odd. I've never done it, but I'm sure there are some folks that would be intrigued by it. Did you really think I responded to you without reading what you wrote, or were you just getting in a little poke to release some frustration? I can handle it.

The reason I asked about when you received it (which wasn't mentioned in the original replies) is because it is under warranty for you if you are in AU. It has 90 days on it anyway, but I think all electronics in AU get 1 year by law.

For a warranty exchange, you can contact them directly - they are in AU:

Sureshotgps Support team is available from 9am to 1pm Australian Eastern Standard time from Monday to Friday.

Within Australia: 1300 644 523 or from WA on 03.9873.4433