Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I can't get my cannon gun safe to unlock i it is still. Set

Customer Question

I can't get my cannon gun safe to unlock i it is still. Set with the factory code when I press the numbers they all beep once except for the last number it beeps twice and the pound key doesn't beep or light up
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The factory code should always work. So it is possible that there is something with the board. But first, I would suggest replacing the batteries - which you can access by sliding the plate out of the way and when you do, you should see the holder for the batteries. Just replace and then try again. If it still doesn't work, you may have to have the board replaced through Canon.