Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

We have a very old sharp 3232 cash register that locked up.

Customer Question

We have a very old sharp 3232 cash register that locked up. So far we have turned key to pgm2
Then turned it to off. Pressed the receipt and journal key at the same time. Turned the key to register. We have also hottie release button under the drawer and none of these things worked. What can we do??
Thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have not gotten a response to this question. Does this mean you can not solve the problem?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

I know you have tried several things, but please try the following and let me know if it makes a difference.

Unplug the register completely, and press the receipt and journal key at the same time - holding them while you plug the register in. When it comes on, you can let go. Then give it another try and let me know how you make out.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You contacted me at 12:37 am so I could not try this right away. I just tried it and it did not work. I think the register is just so old it gave out.we are good big to just replace it. Thank you for trying but it did not work. Since this was guaranteed and it did not work I assume I will not be charged.