Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My Garmin 620 watch stopped working this morning. When I

Customer Question

My Garmin 620 watch stopped working this morning. When I stopped the watch after a run, it never went to 'save' screen, but remained on screen with red square. I can't soft or hard reset it, though I can turn it off by holding down top left button for 15 seconds. Back to same problem when I turn watch back on. Attaching it to computer doesn't help. The touch screen does not seem to work at all. Can I do anything other than send it off to be repaired?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

Try cleaning the touchscreen in case some contamination is preventing it from responding properly.

If that does not work, then you will be unable to reset the watch and it will need to be returned to Garmin.