John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Recently broke antenna radio and would like to get aother on

Customer Question

Customer: Recently broke antenna for fr200 radio and would like to get aother on for it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like the radio it has great audio for me that i listen at nite at bedtime
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Fr 200? And is there more to this model#?

And may I have the make of this radio to be sure which one you have?

Thank you

Tech Michael