John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a demon aver 1906 my daughter pushed a button now

Customer Question

Hi there I have a demon aver 1906 my daughter pushed a button now it's showing analog so my sound through my mission speakers sounds different hoe do I get rid of the analog thanks Adrian
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
She touched the remote you have taken my money but no reply from you yet ???
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

What are you currently listening to as ta "Source" through the Denon? This is very important in trying to solve this problem. Also the site takes a deposit when you post your question- not the expert typing to you on this age. Please reply back with the info requested and we can proceed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

No thank you, ***** *****'t take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue with me, then please reply back on this page to the info I requested above.