John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

How do I install headsets in my TV, we live in a mobile home

Customer Question

How do I install headsets in my TV, we live in a mobile home and we can't hear the TV in the bedroom without interrupting the other bedrooms we have asked different store geks and everyone of them had a different suggestion, pluggin into different holes and finally, one man finally told me that this particular brand and year didn't have any way to put headsets in them , I find that kind of hard to believe, but maybe it's so anyway, can you help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

By headsets, are you referring to a standard corded headset, or a wireless headphone system?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Also, what sources/inputs are used with this tv (antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, dvd, game, apps, etc)?