John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a yaseu vx -5. I also have a vx-7r. It appears by my

Customer Question

I have a yaseu vx -5. I also have a vx-7r. It appears by my untrained guess that the vx-5's PL is not being activated. Therefore, I'm unable to access most repeaters. Simplex is ok. Can this be repaired? Radio is in great shape.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

In order to repair it please call Technical Support at (***) ***-**** between 8AM – 5PM PST

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====