John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Jvc ux-lp55b micro component system flashing blue light

Customer Question

jvc ux-lp55b micro component system flashing blue light
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
starts up normal when plugged in, red light on power. after pressing power button light turns blue, for about 3 seconds you can change source/ volume level and after the 3 seconds all shuts down and blue light pulsates, nothing responds till power cycling
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

How long have you owned the system for and when did the problem occur?

If you unplug the system from power, and disconnect the speaker wires from the back of the unit- plug the system back into power and turn it on- does the same issue occur?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
was purchased 4 years ago, stopped working 6 months ago after working fine all that time. I also thought the speaker wires may have come loose and the lack of impedance on the output was being relayed as an error code (they did not). but tried power cycling with speakers as well as without speakers. no difference, for 3 seconds it responds to button presses then shuts down and starts pulsating blue light.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you cannot solve my problem please refund my money
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I am not involved in refunds or billing in any way, as I'm an independent tech- not a site employee. You would need to process your own refund via customer service through the home page. I am not involved in the dialog any longer and have opted out.