John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have misplaced the license code foe the q-base program

Customer Question

i have misplaced the license code foe the q-base program that came with my yamaha mm6, what do l do now
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Just call Yamaha Customer Support at 1-***-***-**** (Monday- Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:00PM Pacific Time, except Wednesday's where the hours are 8:30AM to 4:00PM Pacific Time.) and explain the issue. You should get a new license code.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====