Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 7 yrs + hands on experience in Consumer Electronics equipments and Circuitry
22727371

Kindle (2 Years) was on charger about 2 hours, now it will

Customer Question

Kindle (2 Years) was on charger about 2 hours, now it will not turn on? Screen just has a low glow. Battery problem or ?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Lets try resetting your kindle; follow the steps below:

1) Keep your kindle connected to the power source

2) Press and hold the Power button on the bottom of the device for about 25 seconds and then release the switch.

3) Please press and hold your kindle for atleast 25 seconds.If you only hold the Power button for only 5 to 10 seconds you'll just turn the unit OFF. So you have to hold the power button for atleast 25 seconds.

Tell me how it goes!