Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I was ordering a phone & was not able to complete check out.

Customer Question

I was ordering a phone & was not able to complete check out. I just got an email asking if I wanted to complete order. I do, but don't know how to get back there.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

That email you received should have a link in it to the page where you can continue your order. Look carefully on the email page to see if there is such a link. If there isn't a link, and you can tell me what the site is that you ordered from, I can probably help you get to the correct page. If you go back to the same site you were on for the ordering, it should have your cart saved. If for some reason it does not, you could start again from the beginning, but of course if something indicated to you that it may fail in the same place again, that won't get you anywhere. And if it doesn't, still provide me with the site and I will see if I can find out what's going wrong.

Also, if that's the case please let me know what operating system and browser you are using, And also what happens or whatever you get when you try to finish the checkout.