John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a sony fs 2000 cd/radio very good pc of equipment was

Customer Question

i have a sony fs 2000 cd/radio very good pc of equipment was working fine. now will not turn on.. has power.. stand by light is on. can this be repaired.. my cell is(###) ###-####
thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Tony.

Do you mean a HT-SF2000?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sorry for the delay. have been ill. im looking at the unit. On the back it has JVC ultra componenet system Model FS- 2000 GD. Serial number 132K1788. Thats all of the information I have. It would be best if you would call me on my cell phone(###) ###-#### ***** understand that the unit was working fine one minute and then after turning off, it could not be turned back on.. the on and off switch does nothing on the unit and also with the remote.. Thanks.
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the info, I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.