John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have an XE A102 thats is continously beeping the display

Customer Question

Customer: I have an XE A102 thats is continously beeping the display reads###-##-####
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there seems to be a complete breakdown of the keyboardiwhen trying to enter sales
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Unfortunatley I have to out for about an hour, I will ru wheni
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Does it beep in a pattern?