Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have greyfox intercom system,, now intercom doesn't work,

Customer Question

hi Carl, i have greyfox intercom system, , now intercom doesn't work, can't get music from ceiling speakers, and the hands free indicator for the front door stays on and you can hear sounds from the outside intercom speaker
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Offhand it sounds as if the control box is in a state of shock, 'locked up', and a reset of the control box might be the right thing to try.

(But I confess I don't know a lot about Greyfox intercoms, and because of that and since you requested Carl, I have Opted Out, opening the case up again to other Experts.)