Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My safe is open and it is on locked position how can I

Customer Question

Customer: my safe is open and it is on locked position how can I unlock it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I put in my code and instead of pressing A, I pressed B and opened. Now I can't close it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to General Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question. If this is a Sentry safe or safe made by Sentry – this includes a large number of consumer safes – you can get the master combination if you are unable to unlock it. But it sounds like you did not lose your original combination. Pressing a or pressing the will have the same effect, so you didn't do anything unusual by pressing B. You should be able to simply enter the pin code again to open it. If not, let me know and I can tell you how to get the master combination in case your pin code has somehow been changed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did it again put in the pin code again and it would not open
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
michael, How can I get the master combination if have to?

All you have to do is go to the following page and fill out the form. Once you fill out the form, it will take a couple of days to get the master combination. Once you do, you will be able to set your personal PIN again.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ