Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a xe-A202 register... actually 2 of them. Both are

Customer Question

I have a xe-A202 register... actually 2 of them. Both are showing "L000000000" on the display. I unplugged while in register mode to reset and still having the same issue
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due to lack of response I am not satisfied and would like to not be charged for this service. Thanks you
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question. I apologize for the delay but when you placed your question, you priced it according to the response time that you required. And I don't have control over that – that is determined only by the system and the options that you choose.

However, I can tell you what the error means. This better means that the batteries that are installed have dropped below the required voltage and need to be replaced immediately. If you have any questions about where the batteries are or what batteries it takes, please let me know. It's simple battery replacement was standard batteries. To avoid losing any information, make sure that the registers remain plugged in until you do that.