Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

IS MY MODEL JVC NOGZ-HM870 COMPATABLE WITH WIN 10

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It is not been officially tested for windows 10 yet, but windows 10 does handle compatibility well, and it is compatible with windows 8.1 which shares a lot of common traits so it is likely to work but not yet officially supported.

If your thinking about upgrading to windows 10 and this is a key issue, know that if you do have problems, you can revert to your previous windows installation within 30 days by doing the below

open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”

You should see a “Go back to Windows 7” or “Go back to Windows 8.1” option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install. Microsoft will ask you why you want to go back.

Then your computer is returned to how it was.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you