Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a difficult question to ask i have a pioneer dvd

Customer Question

HI i have a difficult question to ask i have a pioneer dvd receiver xv-dv303 and speakers s-dv303 as all in one. I AM TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW I CAN GET THE SOUND TO WORK BY STREEMING WITH MOVIES BY PLUGGING IN TO HEADPHONE JACK. AND PUTTING THE OTHER TWO CABLES INTO IN COMPONENT TO RECEIVER. Do you know if this can be done as i cant get it to work.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the laptop.

Additionally, will the laptop have sound if regular headphones are plugged into the green 3.5mm jack?

Is a cable with 3.5mm plug to 2 X RCA plugs attempted to be used between the 2?

Have you tried plugging in the 2 X RCA to the XV-DV303 rear's TV-AUDIO IN L & R jacks? If yes and when touching just only the tip of the cable's other end 3.5mm plug, is there a thump/humming sound from the connected S-DV303 speakers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.