Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have A 897 D with Lds tuner Mounted. the tuner will not

Customer Question

Hello I have A 897 D with Lds tuner Mounted. the tuner will not Tune. I tried Replacing the Cable. setting the Radio Menu to 4800 and selected Cat and unit just will not tune when the Tune Button is pressed. Just wanted to know if there is other ways to trouble shoot this problem??
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Bill and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the antenna tuner.

If by chance it is an LDG Antenna Tuner, please review the documentation HERE (if have not been done).