John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I wish to connect a Senheisser wireless headphone

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Roberts.I wish to connect a Senheisser wireless headphone transmitter to a Pioneer VSX-820-K receiver without using the front earphone socket on the receiver since this disconnects the speakers.I have been told this can be done using a D/A converter.I would appreciate your advice.Regards,***** ***** roberts.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes.I am somewhat deaf and find the wireless headphones good for listening to TV/CD/Radio from the receiver but plugging the headphone transmitter into the headphone socket on the front of the receiver disconnects the speakers and my wife is then unable to hear any sound.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes-thank you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What devices are you using with the pioneer, and how are they connected?