Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a panasonic model KX=TG1064. My answering system

Customer Question

I have a panasonic model KX=TG1064. My answering system delivers the greeting ok but the tone doesn't ring for about 45 seconds and most people hang up before then.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. How long has this been taking so long for the tone after the greeting?

Usually all you need to do is reset the machine to cure that and reset also your greeting, but be sure not to have too much time go by after recording the greeting.

That usually fixes this.

If it is something else please let me know as I know quite a bit about this one lol.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete,
Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
There is no cost to rate ;-)
Thank you and have a nice day!
Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I see you want a phone call I can hel better that way too. Please accept this offer and I can call you so we can solve this for you as soon as possible ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael