IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have deleted completely me email from my GMAIL. ACCOUNT

Customer Question

I have deleted completely me email from my GMAIL. ACCOUNT AND I AM IN A NEED OF RETRIEVING THE EMAIL.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello and good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Depending on the device that you use to view your gmail what you would want to do is go back into the mail client and all you will need to do is select to add a new email account, it will then ask for your email/name and your password. You can also go to www.google.com, select gmail and log into your account. If you forgot your user name and or password ***** can use the forgot button to change/retrieve it.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i KNOW HOW TO SIGN IN. mY QUESTION IS I HAD AN EMAIL IN GMAIL ACCOUNT I READ IT AND DELETED IT COMPLETELY. IT IS NOT IN TRASH ANYMORE AND I NEED TO FIND FIND IT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DID YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

You have limited options, as I explained you will need to log into your gmail account via google website and if it is not there then go to any devices you have your gmail on if those devices do not have those emails as well then you can try one other thing which is add an new email to a device as I explained which will bring up all emails (not deleted), if they still do not show then these means they were all deleted directly from your gmail account and they cannot be retrieved unless on a client that allows (retrieve deleted messages).

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE ALREADY WENT THROUGH WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND ACCESS MY ACCOUNT. I NEED TO RETRIEVE MY EAMIL THAT HAS BEEN DELETED. YOU ARE NOT CLEAR. WHAT DOES ON A CLIENT THAT ALLOWS RETRIEVE DELETED MESSAGES. IF YOU CAN NOT HELP ME, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN NOT HELP ME AND YOU ARE NOT CLEAR
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

A client is any program other than the direct google website and or app that allows you to add a new email to which you can view emails on, such as outlook, windows live mail, mail on a smart phone, etc.

Any way to "retrieve" deleted emails will have right on it " retrieve deleted emails/messages" if not then it is NOT an option.

Again, if you have tried all that I explained and you LOG INTO GOOGLE.COM GMAIL account and those emails are NOT THERE then there is NO way for you to retrieve them since they were deleted.

That does explain all your options, and yes I understand it is very frustrating but unfortunately there is nothing further than that, that you can do other than I have provided. This does not mean I have not or could not help you as I have exhausted all options that you have, it at that point is just a case that they cannot be retrieved since being deleted directly from google.

Thanks again,

Joe

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Again I understand the frustration, if you need any further clarification please just let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DO NOT UNDERSTANT CLEARLY THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED FOR ME.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

What parts do you need help with?

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

The reason I ask is because I have provided all info including how to log in directly at google, to help you any further I need for you to please explain what you do not understand so that I can clarify it for you better.

Thanks,

Joe

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

It looks like your question was originally placed in the wrong category. It has now been moved to the e-mail category. I am an e-mail Expert who can assist you with the issue.

To confirm, you can sign in to your GMail account, but you don't see any e-mail there?

Thanks,