How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Consumer Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 21301
Type Your Consumer Electronics Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My parents have all my money stored and car keys and a very

Customer Question

Customer: yes my parents have all my money stored and car keys and a very important document for school in there sentry v260 safe i need to get that document but i don't know the code how can i get in there without the code?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i only have the keys but don't have there passcode i need that document by tomorrow morning i really don't have anymore details about my issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

Thanks very much for requesting me to help with your safes question.

Unfortunately, the only way to obtain the safe's code, because safe combinations are never available online for your protection and security, is by requesting it from the manufacturer, Sentry, and this will take at least 2 days, so if you need this document by tomorrow morning, it seems that may not work for you.

Are your parents not home, to provide you with the combination or open the safe for you?

When you request your combination from Sentry, you need to verify safe ownership with a Notary Form, after filling out the form located at this site, and continue to follow directions, then fax the forms to them with payment. As you can see, they offer expedited services for an additional fee:

The only other alternative, since this seems like an emergency situation, is to hire a local locksmith/safe technician to open the safe for you without ruining it, or s/he might have to drill to get into the safe, rendering it unusable in the future.

I wish you much good luck and please let me know if you need any further information.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Warmest regards,

Related Consumer Electronics Questions