Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

My name is ***** ***** and I'm from Canada. A couple of

Customer Question

Customer: Hi! My name is ***** ***** and I'm from Canada. A couple of weeks from Control4 will be installed at my house(thanks Santa!) and I would like to know if the cdmi matrix is compatible with Bell Fibe television?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been told that there was an issue with the hdmi matrix when used with a Bell Fibe receiver, I wanted to know if that was true?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I'll wait, thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. The only time you'll run into problems is if you use a TV that is less than 1080p. As long as the TV is 1080p you will have no issues. Be sure to power off Control 4 before "hot patching" the HDMI. That could damage the Control 4, so it's important to remember to turn the power off before patching digital equipment.