John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I cannot access my safe. It is a Deluxe Electronic Code

Customer Question

hi john. i cannot access my safe. It is a Deluxe Electronic Code Safe. Apparently I must have entered the incorrect code when i last locked it. I tried using yjr override key which isnt really a key. you plug it into the safe but nothing happens. any ideas to help?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's the brand and model for this safe?

Where did you buy it?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the only desrciption on it says Deluxe. It is an electronic code safe. there is a number on a sticker. would that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i bought it years ago from a discount store,,,like a Odd Lots or Job Lots
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

That's probably a generic brand. Yes, please give me the number to see if I can find more information.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number on the sticker is No.12140213. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well...I couldn't wait any longer for the NEW electronics technician to contact me. And it wasnt within 24 hours as suggested in the response above! So, I called a local locksmith who just busted open the safe! So I would expect to not be billed any amount to my credit card as there was no solution sent to me from Just Answer. Thank you anyways!