Wayde Alfarone
Wayde Alfarone, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer at Critical Mass/Icon Enterprises
82296607

I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT A PEAVY XR-1200 MIXER I HAD

Customer Question

I NEED SOME INFORMATION ABOUT A PEAVY XR-1200 MIXER I HAD ONE GIVE TO ME AND I HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT I DO KNOW IT HAS POWER
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm a 30 year veteran of audio/video engineering. I can help

What specific info do you need? Have you hooked up any speakers yet? What are you trying to do that I can help you with?

I can tell you the value is between $250 and $750 depending on condition. This is a decent low to mid fi unit that has 250 WRMS power into a 4 ohm speaker load.

I'll be happy to help you with additional information if you need it. I believe I've answered the questions you asked, please rate my service, and I'm here if you need me. Thank you. ~Wayde~

Expert:  Wayde Alfarone replied 12 months ago.

Did you need additional information? I see you haven't rated my service yet. I'm happy to help but I haven't heard back from you. Please understand, I don't get paid if you don't rate my service and I can't help you any further if you don't ask other questions. ~Wayde~