John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Did my tax last year 2014 but I could not get print of my

Customer Question

My Name is***** You did my tax last year
2014 but I could not get print of my tax forms. Now the IRS sent me a letter stating I did not file a form 1040 tax return. I never got a tax return. Can some from Turbo Tax call me to help me with this problem. Telephone number is *****
Thank you for your help
Warren
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Turbo Tax.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator