Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My garmin vivosmart screen is not showing completely. The

Customer Question

My garmin vivosmart screen is not showing completely. The top of the data and the bottom of the data are missing now. Like for Sun 22, the top half of Sun is not showing and the bottom of the 22 is not showing. It's like this on all screens. For instance when I get a text, it's a guessing game to complete the bottoms of the letters.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Garmin and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin and use it and see if the screen is corrected

Let me know the results please

Thank you