Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How to fix a data error,"data cannot be retrieve".

Customer Question

how to fix a data error,"data cannot be retrieve".
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The context for your question would help - but in general, before knowing the context of the error message (e.g. what platform or machine, what OS, and what operation with what app or program), I can suggest that you update everything.

If a Windows PC is the platform, update using Windows Update, and apply all important updates, and all updates that relate to the app or program, or other context items - at least.

Please let me know the context a bit more, so that I can offer more specific suggestions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time, but your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and any one of them may pick up on the offer at any time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a hitachi dvd recorder model dzhs300 it is giving me an error after repairing data cannot repair days. How can I get the recorded data back.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

What exactly was repaired, or what did you do a repair-data on?

And then what recorded data do you need to get back? off a DVD disc? or something else?