Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Were can i get a remote panasonic vcr recorder model

Customer Question

were can i get a remote for a panasonic vcr recorder model nv-sj200
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

That remote is part number VEQ1638

However because this is a very old and discontinued model, you won't be able to find a new one.

You can get a used one here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/panasonic-VCR-remote-control-veq1638-NVHD600A-NVHD655AM-NV-HD655AM-NV-HD600A-/371307701397

But by the time you pay shipping and taxes, it may make more sense to just buy a universal remote locally and program it to operate the unit instead.

Best regards,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.