Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Just bought the Hobart quantum and do not have any labels

Customer Question

Just bought the Hobart quantum and do not have any labels right now but want to get it set up without for now. I set the date and then got to the main screen and it says out of labels check the supply of press esc to ignore this error. I pressed esc a couple different times and it starts loadibg the labels again and message comes back. I can't get past this screen. Do I need labels or is something wrong with the scale?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If it were already set up completely, you may be able to press escape to bypass this message, depending on the model that you have. Button until it set up you won't be able to do that. You must have the labels loaded to get completely through the initial set up. It has to check that the labels are able to feedthrough properly. So unfortunately there's not much you can do until you get the labels. Hopefully they are fast on their way. If not, and you need to find some can get quickly, let me know and I'll help you find them so you get this set up.